This exceptional custom 5-bedroom luxury waterfront home situated on the canal but with sweeping panaoramic views of the intracoastal. This stunning home offers a spacious open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, stone fireplace and a grand updated gourmet kitchen. Step out to the newly renovated patio, porch, heated pool, spa and cabana bath. The 60' private dock with a 16,000# lift and a jet ski lift has direct access to the Palm Beach inlet.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
6 Full/1 Half
4,869 sq. ft
4,869 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Conservatory School at North Palm Beach
Howell L. Watkins Middle School
Palm Beach Gardens High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Sitting,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs,Separate Shower,Whirlpool Spa
- Breakfast Area,Formal,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Intercom,Microwave,Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Wall Oven,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Marble, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Decorative Fireplace, Fireplace(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Closet Cabinets,Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Decorative Fireplace,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Fireplace(s),Foyer,Pantry,Roman Tub,Sky Light(s),Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Drive - Circular,Garage - Attached.
- Stucco, Stone, Block
- Auto Sprinkler
- Boat Amenities
- Hoist/Davit,Private Dock,Up to 70 Ft Boat
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Autoclean,Equipment Included,Gunite,Heated
- Lot Dimensions
- 90' x 149.74'
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Cabana,Deck,Fence,Fruit Tree(s),Open Balcony,Open Patio,Open Porch,Screen Porch. Cul-De-Sac,East of US-1,Interior Lot,Paved Road,Public Road,Sidewalks.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)